M. Sc in EEE, Islamic University of Technology (IUT)
Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in Information and Communication Technology, (IICT, BUET)
B.Sc in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Prime University
Wireless Communication, LTE, Wireless sensors and Adhoc communication,DSP, RFID, Digital Signal Transport System, Network modeling, network security, FPGA, Microelectronics, VLSI Design, Biomedical Signal Processing.
1. Foisal Ahmed, Md. Fokhrul Islam, "FPGA Based Implementation of a Multiplier-less FIR Filter for ECG Signal Processing", In the journal of Electrical Engineering (JEE), Romania, ISNN 1582-4594, July, 2017. (published)
2. Biswajit Roy Dakua, Ismail Hossain and Foisal Ahmed, "Design and Implementation of a Noble Fire Alarm System Based on FPGA Compatible with UART" in the Journal of Multidisciplinary Engineering Science and Technology (JMEST), ISSN: 2458-9403 (Online), 2016. (Accepted for publication to the next issue)
3. Foisal Ahmed, Md. Abu Zaman and Shuvodip Das, "Performance Evaluation of different level Modulation schemes for an efficient Mobile WiMAX system in OFDM under Rayleigh Fading and AWGN channel", International Journal Of Mobile and ADHOC Network (IJMAN), Vol. 3, Issue: 4, November 2012, Published by International Forum of Researchers Students and Academician (IFRSA) ISSN (Online) 2231:6825 ISSN (Print) 2249-202X. (published)
4. Md. Golam Rashed, Foisal Ahmed, "Performance Evaluation of different hierarchical routing protocols of Wireless Sensor Networks subject to different location of Base Station", International Journal of Research and Reviews in Wireless Sensor Networks(IJRRWSN) Vol. 1, No. 1, March 2011, Science Academic Publisher, United Kingdom(UK). (published)
1. Foisal Ahmed, Dr. Md. Liakot Ali and Mohammad Imam Hasan Bin Asad "Design of a High Speed OFDM Transmitter and Receiver" in the 8th International IEEE Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (ICECE), 2014. BUET, Dhaka, Bangladesh. (published)
2. Biswajit Roy Dakua, Ismail Hossain and Foisal Ahmed, "Design and Implementation of UART Serial Communication Module Based on FPGA", in the International Conference on Materials, Electronics & Information Engineering, ICMEIE-2015, at University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh. (published)
Prime University, Bangladesh June, 2010 to Continuing.
# Affiliation: Assistant Professor (Full Time)
Dept. of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering (ETE) under the Faculty of Engineering.