Masters of Business Administration (MBA- Professional) (Marketing), Trinity University, USA.
Masters of Business Administration (M.B.A) Specialization (Finance), Prime University, Bangladesh.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Heriot-Watt University, Scotland,
- An article titled “Financial Diagnosis of the Financial Institutions of Bangladesh: A Comparative study on IPDC, IDLC and ICB” has been published in the ‘Prime University Journal” vol.(3) No:(1) ISSN NO.1995-5332.
- Article titled “Some Imperative Issues and Challenges for Implementing Basel II in Developing Economies with A Special Reference to Bangladesh” has been published in the International Journal of Latest Trends in Finance & Economic Sciences” volume 2, issue 4, December 2012, E-ISSN 2047-0916.
- Another research work entitled “Fluctuation of Share Prices in Dhaka Stock Exchange: An Empirical Study” is going on in the Centre for Research, HRD and publications, Prime University.
- Professional Experience
- I have been working in the Prime University as a Lecturer from 1st
July, 2009 to August 2012 and as a Senior Lecturer from 1st September
2012 to till today in the Dept. of Business Administration. I am also
carrying out the responsibility of Program coordinator of B.B.A program
since 2010 and a member of equivalence Committee under the Department of
Business Administration of this university.
- Worked as an “Intern” under the supervision of Finance Department (Financial Control and Risk) of Standard Chartered Bank, Country Head Office in Dhaka from 1stJanuary 2009 to 31stMarch 2009. My role was to review payment system, checking of delegation of authority of payment, reviewing risk management tools (KCS, KRI) and voucher processing for payment.