PhD, University of Dhaka
Master of Commerce (Major in Finance):, University of Dhaka
Master of Business Administration (Major in Banking), University of Dhaka
Bachelor of Commerce: Department of Finance & Banking, University of Dhaka
- Mosharrafa, R., & Islam, M.S. (2021). The effect of internal capital generation power of commercial banks on profitability: evidence from Bangladesh. Journal of Banking & Financial Services (Faculty of Business Studies, University of Dhaka), 13(2), Accepted for publication.
- Mosharrafa, R., & Islam, M.S. (2021). What drives bank profitability? A panel data analysis of commercial banks in Bangladesh. International Journal of Finance and Banking Studies, 10(2), 96-110. DOI: 10.20525/ijfbs.v10i2.1236
- Mosharrafa, R. (2016). Consistency between deposits and advances of commercial banks: Bangladesh perspective. ASA University Review, 10(2), 141-153.
- Mosharrafa, R. (2015). Credit rate of deposit money banks and money supply against the GDP growth: A case of Bangladesh. Prime University Journal, 9(1), 45-62.
- Ferdous, J., Mosharrafa, R., & Farzana, N. (2015). Agent banking in Bangladesh- A new era in financial institution by enhancing customers’ accessibility and profitability of banks. The International Journal of Business and Management, 3(3), 206-210. DOI: 10.24940/theijbm.96585.
- Mosharrafa, R. (2015). Relative consequences due to absence of corporate governance in nationalized and private commercial banks in Bangladesh. Journal of Economics and International Finance, 7(2), 42-50. DOI: 10.5897/JEIF2014.0633
- Mosharrafa, R. (2014). Carbon finance: Its implication against the untoward effect of climate change due to industrialization and urbanization. Journal of Economics and Sustainable Development, 5(1), 82-88.
- Mosharrafa, R. (2013). Credit assessment practice of a commercial bank in Bangladesh. International Journal of Economics, Finance and Management Sciences, 1(6), 382-387. DOI: 10.11648/j.ijefm.20130106.25.
Served as Lecturer in the Department of Finance & Banking of Sheikh
Burhanuddin Post Graduate College, Dhaka since January 01, 2011 to
October 2, 2013.
Served in the Niigata University of Pharmacy and Applied Life Sciences, Japan from October 2007 to March 2010.
Worked as Executive in Grameen Fund with the responsibilities of monitoring & evaluation of SME projects & equity financing projects from February, 2001 to November, 2006.