Bidduth Kumar Dutta
PhD (Fellow), Islamic University, Kushtia
M.A in English Literature, Islamic University
B.A (Honors), Islamic University
Bidduth Kumar Dutta
Folk Literature, Victorian Literature, Post Modern Literature
- Khan, I. J. & Dutta, B. K. (2015). Hester's Moral Victory Against the Puritanical Values of the 17th Century America, IDEAS: A Journal of Literature, Arts and Culture (ISSN 2413-1814), Dhaka, Bangladesh. V 1. P 213-220
- Dutta, B. K. & Dutta, T. (2016). Staying in Between, City University Journal (ISSN 2412-2823),Dhaka, Bangladesh 2 , N 1, P 147-152
- Dutta, B. k. & Islam, K. (2017). The Tragedy of Okonkwo And His Society in Things Fall Apart: Who is to Blame?' by Prime University Journal (PUJ). (Accepted)
- Hossain, M., Ali, M.C. & Dutta, B.K. (2017). Pride and Prejudice in 'A Passage to India' by E.M. Forster: Postcolonial Viewpoints on Class Discriminations, Scholars Journal of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences (SJAHSS), Vol.-5, Issue-12, India.
- Working as a Senior Lecturer in the Department of English at Prime University, Mirpur-1, Dhaka since 1st February 2017
- Worked as a lecturer in the Department of English at Prime University, Mirpur-1, Dhaka from 23rd June 2014 to 31st January 2017
- Worked as a Junior Lecturer on Ad-hoc basis in the Department of English at Prime University,Mirpur-1, Dhaka from 14th April, 2014 to 22nd June, 2014
- Completed successfully a teachers training Program entitled "Training of the Teachers for Tomorrow" under the supervision of Centre for Research, HRD and Publications (HRD), Prime University.
- Accomplished successfully the "Advanced Research Methodology" course under the supervision of Centre for Research, HRD and Publications (HRD), Prime University.
- Completed a Training Program course on Research Methodology organized by the Centre for Advanced Research in Humanities, University of Dhaka.
- frequently attend different workshops, seminar especially on English Literature and English Language Teaching