|Total Credits Required for Degree:||36 credits|
|Total Duration for Degree:||1 year(s)|
|Minimum CGPA Required for Degree:||2.50|
- To develop quality and trained human resource for different disciplines of education through comprehensive training following appropriate course curriculum.
- To develop professionals having norms, favorable attitude, values and sense of commitment and responsibilities.
- To develop professionals having applicable competencies on modern teaching learning strategies.
- To help learners to achieve in-depth knowledge on recent development in the field of education.
- To help learners to acquire knowledge and skills for effective leadership, management, supervision and monitoring of educational programs.
List of All Courses
|SL. NO.||COURSE CODE||COURSE TITLE||CREDIT HOURS|
|A. Core Courses (Compulsory)|
|1.||MEd-211||Foundation of Education)||3.00|
|2.||MEd-212||Curriculum and Evaluation||3.00|
|4.||BEd-114||Educational Research and Statistics||3.00|
|5.||MEd-215||Education for Sustainable Development||3.00|
|6.||MEd-216||ICT in Education||3.00|
|B. Elective Courses (any four)|
|7.||MEd-217||Educational Administration and Management||3.00|
|10.||MEd-220||Pre-primary and Primary Education||3.00|
|11.||MEd-221||Finance in Education||3.00|
|13.||MEd-223||Advance Educational Measurement and Evaluation||3.00|
|14.||MEd-224||Non-formal and Continuing Education||3.00|